Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Monday 26 November 2012

Potato Flowers

Totally not WoW related, but totally awesome. Tonight one of our chefs left our restaurant for a new job. He carves the most amazing tiny flowers out of vegetables to put on plates. I'm a little obsessed with them! We had a little joke that before he left he had to cut me one as big as my hand or I'd cry. This was mainly done by mime, as he speaks little English and my Chinese is, ummmm, 'special'. And I did not expect to get one. Instead I got two! Which made me a happy lil gnomie. They're getting dyed tonight so I have some pretty red roses tomorrow! Though what I'm going to do with them after, I have no idea. Don't care though, because they're sooo pwetty! The last one looks kinda like a cabbage. Which makes it double cute in my opinion :). Work gifts are the best!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment