Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Sunday 18 November 2012

/Sigh

Well, if I were to measure tonight on the Shitstorm scale of 1-10, it would probably be a strong 7. Why, I hear you ask? Well some of it is gnomie secrets and if I told you I'd have to kill you immediately. And the rest involves the horde football championship using me as their ball in Gilneas. My mojo is soooo far off you would not believe. I silenced a f**king elemental instead of it's master... I left my final battle and took the Deserter debuff (which I neeeever do) because I was that tired of getting my ass kicked and having no focus whatsoever.


On the rage scale, I'm well over a 10. Tonight, I managed to keep it in. Barely. For the sake of not offending a friend and because all my words were sweary, nonsensical ones. And my gnomie is far too cute for that shit.


Needless to say, I can't raid much (and I'm pretty crap at it) or do Sha of Anger again because Blizzard sometimes suck (not all the time, but sometimes), and now I won't be doing arena. Which I was really looking forward to. I could find another arena partner but I don't really want to. I enjoyed our pvp'ing a lot, so I'd rather just go BG alone from now. Daily's are dull. So I guess I'm really becoming your bog standard garden gnome. Sat with my fishing rod, catching fishies. There should be achievement for gnomes who do that. With a toadstool to sit on being the prize. I'm being serious! Do it Blizzard, you owe me! I fought Elegon to the end once and threw myself to my death another time, with no loot other than some measly gold, so give now.


Just like in RL, there's always something that will come along to piss on your parade. So, ummm, thanks for that. But just as in RL, I'm going to give myself 10 more minutes of being grumpy and sweary, then I'm going to give my head a shake and leave the problem here. It's not big in the grand scheme of things, just somewhat annoying. Tomorrow is another day... and one where I intend to Ice Lance the first Tauren I see right in the balls (I'd to the face but I'm, you know, at a lower height level so it would mean me having to sit on a tall buddy's shoulders). No more /drama for me please, just hugs and puppies for all, ok? So I can stay at that happy medium where I don't implode from pent up rage.


Omg, just realised I forgot to plant my crops too.../facepalm. No dinner for us tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment