Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Friday 2 November 2012

*hic*

I usually do not drink much, due to work etc. But tonight I thought, s**t to it, I work hard (tomorrow, double shift. Eeeek!!). So, I have consumed copious amounts of alcohol. I decided not to vent, lest I forever regret drunken chats. I PvP'ed and got my ass squarely kicked. Although, the tail of horde following me was fairly amusing. I penguined a few early on and threw in a quick pat for good measure. It's a sign of affection! Aaaand I'm pretty sure I spammed gchat a little more than I would normally. Being naturally gnome sized, I would hope my guildies will understand my tolerance for alcohol is weak and forget, instantly, all my tmi chat!

But I must have bored my little elemental, because he decided to play shop! So, presumably he wasn't the only one ;)

No, I want Embersilk! Not Ice Cubes! Bad Elemental!





































No comments:

Post a Comment