Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Sunday 6 January 2013

I'm Out! Loud and Proud!

I got outed in my guild tonight. Yes, my deep, dark secret was announced to all. I'm gay...

Not really! But if I were, I would totally be awesome and proud anyway! But bad jokes aside, my secret blog hobby was posted in guild chat. Only a chosen few knew of it's location. But now, it's out there! After a liiitle bit of shyness and some reasurrance, I'm quite happy that it was and hope that people will enjoy reading it, or ignore it completely. I'll still continue to talk to myself (and Loremaster Cho) anyway! Tonight I shall post a few pictures of awesome stuff that happened lately...

I'm all squuueeeeey at the minute in game. I got my mojo back! I did RF for the first time since the last flashy fail. I avoided Mogushan and Vaults but did do some of HoF and ToES. And I have to say I loooooooooved it!!! My beautiful healer guild friend (not the dwarf, he's way too grumpy) joined me for the fun. And fun it was. I love ToES (I really can't be bothered to type the full name, even though this is taking way longer, and I had to delete once already because of caps fail). Lei Shi is officially THE cutest boss EVAH! Hide and Seek? I'm in! Blizzard, you win back my undying loyalty. And I got 3 pieces from those runs and 3 sigils! Yes, you heard that right. I gots the loots! With only 1 coin used and that just gave me gold. And I can be frost now and not be completely fail! So, I've been doing dailies again for those pretty patterns. Because I'm waaay too tight to pay out my gold for them. Farming is the way forward! And I'm Ah'ing again! Ahhh, giddy gnomie is giddy! I can be more than a fishing gnomie again! I'm looking forward to a guildie RF run so much! Vent squeeeing and giggles will happen!

I have a new mog for my pvp kit too! And it's beautiful! I finally growed up into a big gnomie and now I look pretty while I deal out frosty pain. I just need the dagger from Ulduar and it's totally complete. But it's still rather pretty without that, even if I say so myself! Thank you for the Jade Fan too... you know who you are! It comes in handy for cooling myself off after a good killing spree ;)

Last thing before pictures... to any guildies that do visit, *waves*, I hope you enjoy reading. And to all of you that have already been here, thanks *hugs* :)

4 comments:

  1. And a hug back to you my Gnomish friend!

    "White tiger watch over you!"


    /bow

    Lorewalker Cho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog Gemma! :) Love it! Ill continue reading so keep up the good work!

    /cheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Thank you so much! I feel really happy now! Glad you enjoyed it, I'll try to keep it up! Thanks again :)

    /hug

    ReplyDelete