Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Sunday 6 January 2013

Gnome Planking: Stormwind Edition


Spidergnomie has been out again. It seems gnomies can plank off pretty much everything. It doesn't work for humans and Nelfs (tested) so it could just be gnomie magic...*poof* More proof of the awesomeness that is Gnomes! All gnomies must try sometime! From silly places! I know I will be trying it everywhere. Suggestions please!


Aerial proof of my magical abilities!
Just sitting in mid air...because I can!
Total accident from mount fail...but I just had to! From the Trade District Bank roof.


From a fountain?
Batman Style!
Oh Oh Oh, Where did I go?



4 comments:

  1. hmmm, curious... very curious..
    I must read in the old scripts where this magical talant comes from...

    May i sugest fortex pinnacle? now that would be a planking spot on one of the highest places above land... good luck my gnomish friend!


    /bow

    Lorewalker Cho

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, and who is that lady in the gold dress?
    would it be possible that you could introduse us to eachother?
    the path I walk as a lorewalker... is a lonely one...

    Many thanks to you my gnomish friend!

    /bow

    Lorewalker Cho

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm shouldn't priests stay single?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she's not Holy, so maybe you have a shot. But, then...you're a panda. Could be a little difficult :S

    I HAVE to plank from Vortex Pinnacle. What a wonderful suggestion, you wise old panda!

    ReplyDelete