Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Saturday 8 December 2012

Only in WoW

Totally failed at sleeping tonight/today. Sugar filled gnomie is hyperactive! I drink way too many sugary drinks at the restaurant and maybe eating dinner at 11.30pm is not the best idea...

So, after attempting to sleep at 2.30am and failing miserably I pop back into WoW for a little while. Did a few bg's. Died a lot but also sneaked in some wicked awesome frostbombs. Pop in back pocket of low health hordie...casually walk away whistling...BOOM. Still funny, even if I die immediately after! Chilled in SW and got asked for a portal to 'Brocade Valley'. Cute name for Pandaria (I hope!) but also the 3rd novella in a series of erotic Chinese Fiction. I almost choked on my drink! The people of WoW never fail to amuse me.

Even more fun though was the backwards Jedi race from Mage Tower to the Cathedral. My gnomie Jedi brother and I walked the entire way backwards for shiggles. And it was funny! So, if you are ever in Argent Dawn SW and see two Jedi Gnomes walking round, or watching our droids fight, say hi!

Another gnomie fascination is Meng Meng the panda! Multiple tiny pandas in Shrine of the Seven Stars with guildie friends almost knocked me out! The sheer cuteness of multiple levitating pandas almost made me cry, I was so giddy! If you've seen Kristen Bell with the Sloth on Youtube, times that by 1,000,000 and you have me at that moment. It's so cute I can't even process it fully. I want to be a tiny panda all the time! And then tiny, tiny potion panda....ahhhh I can't even talk about it. It makes me all squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And mini pandas holding Lightsabers. OMG epicness!

And I think I must be a trend setter! I saw my exact pink mog on a space goat in SW tonight. It looked very pretty but not nearly as cute as my gnomie! Almost made me go mog my current kit back into it! But, for the moment I'm gonna stay in the red mog. It feels more Pandaria than the pink, so they can keep it for now :)

A last big thanks to my guildie friends this week for keeping me all giddy happy. I've laughed so hard this week my ribs feel busted. Which is exactly how I like things to be. If the aches are from laughter then things can't be bad!

Night night!





2 comments:

  1. giggle giggle /poke!!!


    ....ye euh!.....

    once you have haad red you never go back! *transmog :S

    quote: A drunken dwarf never lies!


    Random words that will make your ribs suffer again!


    From, you know who

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't! My ribs can't take it! I was crying with laughter. Drunken dwarf is veeeery funny XD

    ReplyDelete