Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Thursday 20 December 2012

The End of the World As We Know It?

So, 3 minutes until the end of the world... Or 3 minutes until we get to the point where some poor Mayan Scholar chalked f**k on writing any more dates on the calendar. Or 3 mins til a Zombie apocalypse. Or 3 minutes until...wait, I only have 2 left now! The suspense is just too much! I can't take it. 1 minute left now. But if I'm gonna experience any of these it will be listening to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Musical. Don't judge me. I named my daughter after my favourite character. Ok, feel free to /sigh.

It's 12.01am now. Guess the Mayan guy just couldn't be bothered to write any more after all. *Loads shotgun just in case*. Trade chat was wonderful tonight. If I had 1 gold for every theory or shout, I'd have, like 4 million bajillion (actual number *hopes*) gold by the first 10 mins after midnight server time. It made my brain hurt. Trying to keep chat going, whispers and then the deafening chat from Trade...I should switch Trade chat off (can I btw?), but then I'd miss out on all the action and I'm far too nosy for that!

And oh! Some bloody Nelf was wearing my frost mog! I must be one trendy little gnomie! Or picked a common set. Let's just pretend it's the first to make me feel better about it. So, now I'm going to have a huge overhaul on my kit. I am thinking of something to match my wonderfully dumb looking Water Elemental, but maybe I'll just make something ridiculous instead... Like my Slave Leia dress. Which is awesome but totally ridiculous on such a tiny, fat, barrel shaped gnomie XD. Trol-lol-lol-lol

Not the best screenie ever (slow fingers) with Jabba, erm I mean Patchwerk...but you get the picture! And check out my awesome editing skills. Who needs photoshop when you have paint! /faceplants keyboard

But for now it's bedtime. My head feels like it's filled with cotton wool and I'm attractively sweating like a fat man's butt. Thrice drenched in 2 days in almost 0 degrees = uber cold. Tomorrow I will be so drugged up for my 14 hour day at work that I will just mumble or giggle, or both, at customers. I hope no one actually needs any advice. Or words even. Just giggles. Ask me tomorrow night how it went and I'm sure there will just be plenty of sweary grumbling. Still, big smiles while I'm there and all will be ok. I'm sure I'll find some mischief to get me through the day. And then when I get home I'm going to pew pew *B00M* (for a change). I will bring frosty death anything that comes near me...or die a lot (definitely). Maybe start questing again too in Krasarang Wilds...who knows!

Well, the end of the world wasn't so bad after all, was it?

1 comment:

  1. "Slow down! Life is to be savoured!"

    The word wont end that easely, The poor maya scribe just wanted a c+ instead o a A on his test...

    The world will keep on spnning and we wil ride along.


    /Bow

    Lorewalker Cho

    ReplyDelete