Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Power Naps Are Bad!

After a really busy day I made the epic mistake of having a power nap at 6pm. I'm getting old now so I need a nap sometime in the day. But unfortunately, it's 3am and I'm all Super Saiyan *cue flashing colours and air punches*. I'm considering some BG's but I think this will have me up until the birds are singing. So, what to do...?


Christmas day was great. Lots of fun, gifts and merriment with family and friends. I showed my little one I'm not so untrendy by buying her a dress that she looks beautiful and all grown up in *cry* and everything else she asked for. I have a super new onesie (I look like a giant baby), and a very pretty new bracelet in my favourite colour. Which were the best gifts ever! In game, we had a party for our guild Christmas baby and my favourite dwarf! Which was lovely and fun and an extra special Christmas day treat. Celebrating happy times with my favourite people was awesomely brilliant! Though it was brief, I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! And Happy Birthday again, Santa Dwarf! I hope it was a super special day for you :)


The end of the night did not go so well. One of my favourite people left the guild and this made me very sad. If you ever read this, come back any time. We miss you already. Who is going to encourage us to slay Orcs so much! Or melt faces so well? Or RAGGGGE in PvP as much as me? I understand why but don't stay away forever. Until you come back I'll kill as many Orcs as I can find. Taurens will be safe for now. I'll throw a flag or tower just to kill an Orc as I see it pass. I will pop a Frost Bomb in their pocket then kick it as hard as my lil killer gnomie legs can manage! I'll use blink purely for a good run up! I won't even penguin again for fun...it's full on WAR. Maybe even a macro to remind them who sent me ;). And the little Shadow Priest in training will receive all I remember of what a priest needs to InstaB00M. We're gonna pew pew really well!


Until soon /hugs to all!





1 comment:

  1. gled to hear you had a very nice christmass, and the dwarf is you very very thankfull for the party, and ofcourse to all others involved. it realy made my day, to see people taken time for me, even on a christmass day :)

    again a huge thanks and a dwarven hug!
    May many more adventures come on our path.

    ReplyDelete