Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas from Happy, Happy SqueeGnomie!


Well, the world didn't end and it's almost Christmas. Almost. I thought I'd do a quick blog post while taking a break from the epic task of wrapping gifts while the little one is out at a pantomime. I have so far wrapped 5 gifts. And only one of them looks like a well wrapped gift. The rest look like someone with hooks for hands wrapped them! Blessed with gift wrapping talent I am not! I have cellotape stuck everywhere. Even in my hair! Though how that got there I don't know...

My most favourite thing in WoW at the moment is my happy little Squee Gnomie (the sound I make every time I summon her. To a tune). Seeing lots of little gnomies about makes me a giddy little gnomie. And my Winter's Little Helper mini me gets me in such a state of excitement that I just squeal at the screen. Cuteness overload!

Don't get too close. Squeegnomie bites.

Going into a BG like this is my biggest in game pleasure at the moment. I just wish Squeegnomie could attack instead of Water Elemental. That would make my Christmas extra awesome. Imagine her jumping on a Tauren or savaging an Orc. She might look super cute and squuueeey but she's evil inside. A cold blooded killer just waiting for the opportunity to strike, if only Blizzard would allow her to. For now though, she'll just have to be content watching me do the killing...

I won't be blogging much over the Christmas period because I'll be waaaay to busy. So I would just like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Super Happy New Year. For those who have plans, I hope they are fun and 2013 be the start of an epic year! 

/hugs and /love
AnyaRose and Squeegnomie






3 comments:

  1. Every good story needs a hero!.. euhmmm.."Gnome"!!

    A very merry Christmas, and may fortune shine upon you in the comming year.

    /bow
    Lorewalker Cho

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very marry Xmass to you youo gnomie!

    only a few more ays before i can dye my beard back blndeinstead of grey.

    hehe, haha...Hoo ho Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they sell 'Just For Dwarves' hair dye in Ironforge? Maybe try a pink beard next?

    ReplyDelete