Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Music to PvP By

I need inspiration, people. Through the day I like to pop my headphones in and blast music while I get my ass kicked in BG's. I also sing loudly, in the most horrific, tone deaf voice you ever heard. Musical, I ain't. But I'm pretty sure my neighbours are sick of hearing the same songs over and over. So I need your help to populate my Spotify playlists.

To give you a clue about the type of music I like, I can tell you this. I am unashamedly, a pop lover. If it's cheesy, naff or you could dance to it in a club, then that'll do. Or 70's Glam rock, or show tunes, or anything except screaming death metal. Classical will chill me out too much and I need to be alert for PvP.

My current favourite for terrible karaoke is 'Little Talks' by Of Monsters and Men. Or 'Shake It Out' by Florence and the Machine, or anything by P!nk. Not all pop, I know by totally singable. If I'm not on vent, I'm singing away to myself.

So please feel free to add some favourites to my list. I promise I will sing each one loud as thanks. And if it helps, imagine how pissed my neighbours and family will be...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zanZFMqG75o

    try this :P good in pvp i think XD little gnomie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that song! And it would be perfect for pvp XD! Thanks, I'll be sure to blast that out this evening :P

    ReplyDelete