Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kodak moments: Part 3

Here is a collection of things that have amused me lately:

I spent a lot of time fishing for the Tiny Carp. After fishing up two Tiny Red Carp in less than an hour, plus the Squirtle mount, otherwise known as Sea Turtle, I decided to make a goal of fishing up all the others. I made 40 Ironpaw tokens from spending that long doing it, which I promptly spent on the Flippable Table. For rage filled moments like these:

Eat your heart out, Gordon Ramsey!

Shrine gatherings:

Sons of Anarchy, Pandaren Chapter

Making Golds in Goldshire...or just making people throw up:

C'mon! Everyone wants to see a gnome in bunny ears dance on a bannister in a bar? Right?

Fishing next to a Tauren?? 

I smell burgers! Quick, get the BBQ out!

More to follow soon. As soon as I sort out the million planking screenies! And soon I hope to document a very special guild event...

No comments:

Post a Comment