Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Stronger, Harder, Better, Faster

I have been a busy little gnome lately. Busy with many things to prepare for the new patch. Which is today! /cheer! Being the organised little gnome I am, I even worked from a list on the things I needed to do. The list was almost completed, even though it was a bit ambitious. But I've put all my efforts into being ready. Ready to kick ass on Timeless Isle!

I'm also a business gnomie now. I have a few friends who have become enablers for my AH addiction. If I don't AH or PvP for so long, I begin to suffer withdrawl symptoms. Sweats, shakes, increased rage that can only be cured by extreme PvP sessions... I like to kill hordies and make goldsies.

I had got to an impasse a few weeks ago, where I didn't really know what to do with myself ingame. This has been cured thanks to two friends in particular, who gave me the hugest surprise ever. One that they worked very, very, hard to make possible. The best part of the surprise was that they have given me a new drive for things in game. As mentioned above, I like to PvP and AH and that's really about it....before now. But now I find myself doing things that I previously wasn't too interested in. Like titles, achievements and collecting pets. My 'stupid o'clock' sessions have been filled with hunting rares and I almost have the 'Glorious' achievement now. It's given me a great sense of satisfaction to find a rare on the list that I didn't have, sad though that may sound! And I'm exclusively PvE at the moment, although I hope to PvP in the new patch. And as soon as I'm geared up in this patch, I will be going after some of the old achievements. Loremaster is on my list, though it will take forever! I'm looking forward to it though, to explore all the areas that I missed the first time around. Which is most places, as I levelled through PvP. And I'm a lazy mage. So, really what they gave me is a gift that just keeps on giving. And for that, I am very thankful. To have such considerate and thoughtful friends.

Slutty Dwarf! I call it!




Time for patch 5.4, right now! Till later!

No comments:

Post a Comment