Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Serious Gnome is Serious!

Yes, it's happening. No more shall I be all 'lalala, I'm a gnome and I'm awesome'. I'm going to be all serious gnome from now on! I'm in training to be raid ready in a few weeks. Cue epic montage music, clips of gnome press-ups and running till I'm all sweaty. In my mind...

So, I need to get my ilvl up to 500 to try to raid. Tonight I managed to replace my 476 gloves with the sparkly, Flameweaver Handwraps by getting Honored with Shadowpan Assault. I was only a teeny bit away, so one part of ToT RF got me there. In that RF run I dropped two pieces of loot. Because it seems I'm quite lucky on the loot drops! Or not. I dropped 2 chest pieces. And then this little rant happened (disclaimer: it's a foul mouthed Yorkshire accented rant about two octaves lower than my normal voice):

"Two Chest pieces, Blizzard. Two f**king chest pieces! Are you f**king kidding me. You absolute f**king shitheads! Why the f**k would I need two f**king chest pieces??? Argggh, I hate you!!!"

Then I drank tea and made silk while I shed a tear for my lost coins.

Now this is a common theme in my loot drops. I drop loot nearly every time I go somewhere, RF, Sha etc. But it's always the same stuff. When I use a coin I get exactly the same item as I looted or something very similar. Waste of coins, and makes me lose my calm, gnomish mind completely. Thankfully, I was out of vent and had no one around to hear me sound like Gordon 'F**king' Ramsey. I know I'm not alone on this. But seriously, I'm trying to stop cursing, Blizzard. So why do you make it so hard for me?

But I'm up to 496 now in just over an hour. Now to get the golds to buy the Haunting Spirits I need to make a 522 headpiece and hopefully some new shoes. Only need about 100k. Easy... *makes more tea*. Hopefully some shinies might drop before then. Hopefully. More than likely another chest piece.


4 comments:

  1. the best thing you can do to please the lootgods, is t make a sacrevice in there honer. i hear gnomes to very well... oh! i meen drones! yes lil robotic drones should be sacreviced to please the loot gods.

    -R-

    ReplyDelete
  2. BloggerPlus App20 May 2013 at 13:26

    Hey! No sacrificing gnomes, ok! Not even one! Oh! But maybe a dwarf might do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear human females work quite well, when it comes to blood sacrifice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! And I know just the right one...I think the gods would be quite happy with a priest, no?

    ReplyDelete