Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Whooo, I'm Awesome!

There's been some tough times here in Gnome Towers lately. But thankfully, I have some good friends to turn to for support and to cheer me up when I'm down. Last night I heard THE best impression anyone has ever done of me. I almost passed out from laughing. Using Ai-Li's Skymirror to turn into me, my dwarfish friend did a vent run through of my most commonly used phrases, in the most high pitched voice you ever heard. Highlights include:

  • Look at me, I'm AnyaRose. I'm awesome!
  • Lalala I'm in the AH/bank/Trade District
  • Squeee!
  • *Giggle, giggle, giggle, giggle*
  • I'm killing hordies! 
  • Slutty Draenei/Belf/Human, I call it! 
  • Duggie!
  • Whooo look at me, I'm awesome! (I do say that a LOT, but I'm a gnome. It's allowed)
  • I'm gonna faceplant this keyboard so hard soon if I don't sleep
  • Oh, I am totally gonna do that!
  • Whatevah
  • True story! Fact even!
There were many more that I can't remember now. But one thing is for sure. If that's how I talk, I must be a real pain in the ass in vent! I totally overuse the word totally! My Yorkshire is getting a little stronger lately, making me incomprehensible at times. I know, it'll pass when I'm less tired and stressed. Then I can go back to being a giggly lil trolling gnome. Or get serious and ready for raiding!

Huge thank you! 


6 comments:

  1. WEEEEEEEE!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEE IM SOOO AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im such a nub..... "cry"

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT BUT BUT!!!!! IM AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!


    hehe, yup yup, sounds like the gnome i know :)

    -R-

    ReplyDelete
  4. BloggerPlus App20 May 2013 at 13:23

    How many times a day do I claim I'm awesome? Too many? Nah, can't be! I'm awesome XD

    Shall I do an impression of Rubedeus? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. euh... not sure if you should? or can you act like a grumpy butt of a Dwarf?

      -R-

      Delete
    2. Oh I can definitely do that! I've been taught well!

      Delete