Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Late Night Conversations With My Mini-Me

My daughter plays WoW. While she's not always sure on everything she's doing, she's quite happy to set up a Sha group, go to RF alone or pew pew Oondasta. Which is awesome for a small one. But the two best things about her playing are the way she shouts at the screen when she's in a BG and conversations we randomly have when she gets up late at night. I was stood in Shrine, watching some mages on the dummies while I was chatting to one of my friends. Little one comes down for a drink, sees this and conversation goes as follows, in the most serious tone I've ever heard from her:

Awww mum, I'm such a duggie!!
Obviously, but why this time?
You know those things (dummies). Well I tried to kill one one day. I proper tried to kill it. Used all my spells and everything!
Really? 
Oh yeah, I was stood there for like 20 mins trying to kill it. Until I realised they don't die. Did a massive facepalm then RP walked away.

Cue a major giggle fit from the pair of us. Nice work, small one. Tried to kill a dummy? Yep, she's definitely my child! Death to all dummies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment