Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Hyjal Bear Cub! I Choose You!

Now, I've tried pet battles in the past and not enjoyed it. But tonight I decided to have a proper go. I had a few pets at level 10 that were gifted to me, so I thought, why not! I did some random battles to level up fast. Flew to the right areas, caught a few rares, then decided to do the quests for the achievement. And here is where I met Lindsay (I know, I know, I'm late to the party!). So very cute, with her lil bunnies! Did I feel bad about slaughtering them and making her cry? No. Not in the slightest. In fact I took great pleasure in setting my much higher level Hyjal Bear Cub loose to savage her bunnies. Now I'm coming for the rest of you pet trainers! And I'll slaughter all your pets!!!! Except the higher level ones. I'll leave those for a bit. Just to give time them to be trained of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment