Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Sunday 7 April 2013

50 Ways To Say Goodbye...

I have THE new most favouritist thing EVAH! My little, accidentally evil (messed with dark magicks...sigh), gnome brother showed me a drop that I absolutely love. I shouldn't really enjoy it so much, but I do. I can kill myself every 30 minutes with Ra'Sha's Sacrificial Dagger. So, instead of using it to do something sensible like killing myself to avoid repair costs, I'm going to off myself as often as possible. Drop a pair of legs that I already have, then use a coin on Sha of Anger and get another pair of the same will no longer end in a rage. I'll just kill myself in protest. Go to SW Cathedral with a plague and dramatically die on the steps. Throw myself of something high and explode after I hit the floor... the possibilities are endless.

3 days later...

I have so far killed myself by the following methods: I went to the steps of SW Cathedral and committed suicide because I was so embarrassed at marking myself as a target in HoF RF, instead of the thing we needed to kill. I brought the plague here also. I coughed blood all over myself and a few other people and started an epic, epic RP story. With people panicking about a new plague after my lil gnome brother and a beautiful priestess also died in a similar way. The people of SW kindly burned my body and said some nice words for us and then carried on the story. But my favourite was this:


Poor dead gnome on a parachute

You can dismount from a great height, use the dagger and a parachute will gently carry your dead body to earth.

I'm easily pleased, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment