Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Things To Do Whilst Downloading Patch 5.04

I've been downloading patch 5.04 for approximately 10 minutes and have got to 7%, which means I'm probably not going to get it in 15 minutes...more like 4 hours! So, I'm compiling a list of things I can or am doing while I wait:


  • Eat my breakfast. Which consists of 1 Cadbury's Twirl and 1 can of Dr Pepper. Don't look at me like that. I waited all my childhood to eat junk for breakfast. Now I'm a growed up I can!
  • Do my ironing... As if!
  • Look over last night's server shutdown screenshots, edit them (you know what trade chat is like) and post on here.
  • Clean. See Number 2
I'm at 10%

  • Read some more guides about how Frost Mage's have been nerfed (why???), QQ a bit, then find that they're not actually that bad when I get in
  • Get all shades of excited about new areas. From what little I've seen so far, they look amazing!
  • Have a chuckle to myself about how much QQ'ing rogues will be doing!
13%

  • Tell my daughter she no can haz morning pewpew session.
  • Start shouting at my Antivirus to stop asking silly questions. Of course Blizzard can have access. It can hear me, right?
  • Pay my bills and think about how I can farm more RL gold. I have 4 part time jobs that equate to 1 full time and I've been offered another.
25%

  • *squeeeeee* a quarter of the way done!

No comments:

Post a Comment