Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Thursday 30 August 2012

PvP Battle Royale: I Got the Pan Lid

I've tried my new talents. My choices are:

  • Ice Floes
  • Ice Barrier
  • Frostjaw
  • Cold Snap
  • Frost Bomb
All frost. At first they weren't. I initially went for:

  • Ice Floes
  • Temporal Shield
The rest the same as above. This did not work for me. I missed my Mana Shield, which I was casting constantly. I was not amused!Ice Barrier works better for me now it has a 25 sec CD. I can work with that. But I've found myself back to being the horde punchbag. I'm tiny, yes. Annoying, yes. But I got nuked down by a Shadow Priest in seconds. Also, as if Warlocks needed MOAR fear. I spent my first BG surrounded by locks spamming teh fear. But as always, it's a work in progress. And I have faith in the WoW gods. Do you hear me, faith!

Things I dislike:

  • Having cast time on my Frost Armor. Slows me down when I res and want to go pewpew fast!
  • Cast times in general
  • No Mana Shield
  • Priests breaking my Ice Block (though I hear this was there before the patch. I just never saw it)
  • Fear, fear, fear
Things I do like:

  • Frozen Orb is just so pretty!
  • Nuking rogues (3 in 1 BG. Though they may have just been terrible)
  • Tiny familiars in Arcane. Tiny Water Elemental is, well, tiny
  • Frost Bomb 
Yes, all the things I like are cute. I know, but I'm a GIRL. I like cute, as long as it's coupled with frosty death. Which has yet to happen in abundance but it will. Trust me, it will. Also, mad at DK's Horn of Winter snowstorm. It's so awesomely awesome that I'm jealous. WANT! 

Any comments welcome. I'd like to see how other Frost Mages are managing. Also, happy to hear what other classes are happy/unhappy with. My other half is not happy with his destro lock. Share your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment