Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Thursday 7 November 2013

Welcome, Snowflake

My lil gnomie is broken. Her DPS has dropped and I know not why, only that she's frustrating me at the moment. So I decided to have a lil break from her and try something completely different. Welcome, Xuehua. Or Snowflake, as she's affectionately known. 

First flag run!

This is Xuehua, version 3. I've tried her a few times now, but this time she's here to stay! I just have to get used to healing instead of pew pewing. Which is proving to be a bit of a problem thus far. Still, plenty of time to get used to her! In true nub style, I already made some super special mistakes. Like in the start quests, going for that one last sprite next to the edge of a cliff and clicking roll instead of blackout kick... Straight off the edge and thanks to the panda Bouncy racial, didn't die. Nice achievement but I had to Hearthstone to get back up and ended up in the Panda starting spot. 15 minutes of running and getting lost to get back to the quest! Not a fan of running....as you can see from my Panda's fat belly!



2 comments:

  1. you rolled off the turtle?
    hehe,
    Takesme back to my first day in wow, a night elf hunter standing on the edge on teldrassil... "cool look dad its a big ass tree" Jumps of and has to swim for 20 minutes to get to the dock and portal to darnassus as poor level 6 hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell off the tree too! See post above XD

    ReplyDelete