Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Monday 3 June 2013

Poll: Are Gnomes Hated in Argent Dawn?

Again while doing the Barrens quests, this time as assistance, I got myself into trouble. We were killing the elites there when I saw some PvP flagged Horde. I saw a DK killing Ally players so I thought hmmmm, shall I kill it? The answer to this is always yes. Especially DK's. And especially since I had a lovely Priest healing me and equally as excited to kill some nasty, smelly Hordies. After he went down we spotted a belf Paladin also asking for a kicking. So we did. But it wasn't just me! There were more people hitting it. Sadly, it died. A few minutes later I got a whisper asking why the f**k I killed it. Then again, the same question. So I said, sorry bad aim. And then the abuse began. Some of my favourites:

I never hit you, why the f**k did you hit me?
I was f**king healing the group. Not my fault if some things hit you.
F**k off you stupid retarded gnome. No one likes gnomes on this realm anyway.

To much lolling from me. Exactly how butthurt do you have to be to log onto an Alliance alt to give someone abuse? The last one was my favourite. Swearing not working? Tell someone their race is hated on this realm. Awww, someone please give this Belf a /hug. He must have really felt it.

But I beg to differ. Aside from a few jokes, I get a lot of love on AD. Usually nice, sometimes a bit scary. But still, I haven't found anyone that really hates me because I'm a gnome yet. Except this guy. But it has made me curious. Was he talking fact, or just from his butt? I know I like gnomes. So, ner ner /rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment