Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Monday 3 June 2013

Achievement Earned: Mog Trolling

I've been looking for a PvE mog for a while. I love my black mog, like my lil Gnomish brother's. But I wanted a change. Something similar to my PvP mog. I called upon my stylist, the Dwarf for help. We spent a very long time deliberating, but in the end couldn't decide between a red mog, or a purple and white one. I will be switching to Arcane again soon for PvE, so I felt like the purple would go nicely with my spells. A few nights later I got the pieces for that kit, when I was unable to sleep and decided that was a definite. But here I decided to have a lil fun. My stylist is very, very into mogs and will not be seen with me if my cape doesn't quite match, or I haven't been to mog my new boots etc. He can't stand it. So I decided to put together the most hideous collection of items to troll him. Every piece was mismatching, slutty, or just wrong on a gnome. Then before we started ICC I unveiled my new look. After talking in Guild chat about how my stylist influenced my choices so much and how thankful I was to have someone to help me make such awesome style choices. Then I showed him this in the most serious manner possible :

Slutty Gnome, I call it!

To screams of pain from my dwarven stylist! Mission accomplished! But here is my actual mog. Which I like very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment