Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Friday 5 October 2012

Time To Enter the Arena...Almost!

Apologies to anyone who regularly reads this blog for the lack of posts lately. It's just, well, sexy new expansion grabbing my attention. And sexy it is. By far and away my favourite area of the game, Pandaria has given me tons of new things to do, with stunning looking areas and fun quests. Though I'm enjoying quests, dungeons and pottering about, my main goal is to be arena ready now the season has opened.

Last season I only did a couple of arena matches but this season my arena partner and I are gonna go hard! I'm back to being a full on Frost Mage now (because it's awesome) and I have a wonderful Shadow Priest partner who is a) Far more skilled than I, b) Capable of putting out wicked amounts of damage AND keep me healed and c) Lots of fun to play with! The combination is loaded with win. Our Frosty/Face Melty power has been tested in BG's and has yielded great success. We've held towers and bases alone, without too much hassle from the opposition. Though we've had some defeats, the majority of our adventures have been very satisfying. With better gear and more training we shall soon be a team to reckon with! And with my partner's wife hopefully joining us for 3v3 as a skilled, pvp Hunter, we will soon be racking up the body count! As you all know, the biggest enjoyment of the game for me is splatting horde, so to find like minded guildies, willing to let me join them (even though sometimes my brain leaks and I get us all killed) is an excellent bonus!

So, soon I will be posting tales of our exploits. The wins, the losses and most of all, the fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment