Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Monday 17 November 2014

A New Beginning

And so it has begun. A new world, a new challenge. The world of Draenor awaits. My queue is looong but so far I've found it worth the wait. I've played a total of about 3 hours and spent countless hours in queue before giving up. But for the little time I've been there, I've enjoyed it. The world is not as much to my taste as Pandaria but it's pretty nontheless. And the quests so far have been fun. But the thing I love most so far is setting up my garrison. I have 3 followers. Brave ones. Possibly the bravest in all Draenor! And I shall send them on allll of the quests! I love the idea of the garrisons very much. But aside from that there is not much to tell. Soon though, there will be a wealth of tales to share!

Whoot! I found a pretty, pink shiny

You no can haz my shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment