Gnome Mage

Gnome Mage

Friday 7 September 2012

I'm Switzerland

Well, my dearest other half left our guild tonight. But I stayed. A little awkward but whatever. I like where I am. I'm still an angry little teddy bear because we will lose a good part of our shared gaming but it's probably for the best. I'll carry on being smashed into even smaller pieces by Orcs in BG's (big smelly Orcs, I might add) and he'll probably raid like a demon...

I'm sure some people have already chosen sides. But that's not my style. My opinions on anything are based on facts. Anyone who knows me should know this. If I choose not to speak to someone it's because I have made the decision based on what I know, not what anyone else tells me. Even my favourite Lock cannot (nor would he try) sway me.

But there is a message to my post. Our GM tried his hardest to resolve the problem and I know he still feels bad. And he shouldn't. I would have gone too were it not for the sheer effort he put in. A game should not stress anyone out so much. He chose a great quote for our guild message and I know it was not well received but I appreciated it very much.

"There is magic in sincere forgiveness; in the forgiveness you give, but more so in the forgiveness you receive."

A great choice. Hopefully, at some point I'll be able to pay his work back. Not every effort results in a win but that does not mean you lose faith in yourself. Get right back on your feet and keep doing your thing.

 To Arikka: /bow

PS: You're safe from being a penguin... For now ;)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saving me from penguin spamming :)
    and for your kind words aswell ofcourse.

    Arikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Arikka. I'm not sure the penguin look would suit you ;) And all true :)

    ReplyDelete